Monday 25 April 2011

Black Bear Diaries 2011 Part 4: Sunny side up

I knew the sunny weather wouldn’t last long. It finally felt like spring last Thursday and Friday but that all changed Sunday afternoon. I am having a day indoors today so I thought it was only right that I reminisce about the sun and post this image of a bear soaking up the evening sun last Thursday. The Bear was checking out the local deer.

I think I will spend the rest of the today processing last week’s images as I have another Bear & Deer encounter that I want to share with you.
                                                               


Techs: 400MM @ F5.6 // 1/320 // ISO640
Canon 7D with 400MM F5.6 L
Image © J M Douglas|Photography 2011

If you enjoyed this blog please feel free to share this link with friends and family: 


For more information on Black Bears visit: http://www.bear.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment